Amanda as a setlist

Posted by Amanda | Posted in | Posted on 3:22 PM

1. Gobbledigook - Sigur Ros
2. Born to Hum - Erin McKeown
3. Fantasie Impromptu, Opus 66 - Frederic Chopin
4. Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
5. 3 x 5 - John Mayer
6. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
7. Be Gentle With Me - The Boy Least Likely To
8. Libertango - Astor Piazzolla (Yo Yo Ma version)
9. The Scientist - Coldplay (acoustic version)
10. Wishful Thinking - The Ditty Bops
11. Calico Skies - Paul McCartney
12. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
13. Whether You Fall - Tracy Bonham
14. Sonnet - Will Stratton
15. Volare - Dean Martin
16. A Sunday Kind of Love - Etta James
17. Gold - Interference
18. Around and Around - Mark Kozelek
19. O Divine Redeemer - Mark Gounod (MOTAB version)
20. You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
21. Dies Nox Et Omnia - Carl Orff (from Carmina Burana)
22. Two Step - Dave Matthews
23. I'll See You Soon - Coldplay



And I guess you could say that's my musical (and, to an extent, my personal) self in a nutshell.

Comments (3)

What a coincidence! I want to feel the heat with somebody, too!

I don't know if there's really any overall "winner" for the week of biographical setlists... but Amanda definitely wins at:

A) Actually getting her entire setlist onto the Grooveshark widget.

and

B) Vocal harmonies. Erin McKeown, The Ditty Bops, and Ingrid Michaelson: I say right on!

Great list! I heard my first track off of Flaming Pie not too long ago, and this is the first time I've heard "Calico Skies." I'm thinking that it's getting added to my buy list. And I like the mix of happy and contemplative. Very nice.

Post a Comment