and if i sing you are my voice,

Posted by Amanda | Posted in | Posted on 12:13 PM

I really love all of these songs, for various reasons that I figure I don't need to explain here (though I'd be happy to do so if there are any selections you're curious about). I hope that you find one or two in the list that you love as much as I do, if not more.

Enjoy!

(I'll have to email you 2--especially since I don't know who sings the version I nabbed from a friend's mix--and 4.)

  1. "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap
  2. "Summertime" by unknown artist
  3. "Blue in the Face" by Alkaline Trio
  4. "St. Matthew Passion, BWV 244: No. 53 Choral - "Befiel due deine Wege" by Bach
  5. "The Body Breaks" by Devendra Banhart
  6. "Love Me Like a River Does" by Melody Gardot
  7. "Gold" by Interference (from the ONCE soundtrack)
  8. "Fantasie Impromptu Opus #66" by Chopin
  9. "Golden Hair" by Syd Barrett
  10. "Ghosts" by Laura Marling
  11. "Hurt" as sung by Johnny Cash
  12. "Romance in G, Op. 26" by Svendsen
  13. "Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love" by Coldplay
  14. "2 Dollar Shoes" by Rosie Thomas
  15. "Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzalez
  16. "War Requiem, Op. 66: XVIII. Let Us Sleep Now...In Paradisum" by Benjamin Britten
  17. "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver
  18. "Blood" by The Middle East


Comments (0)

Post a Comment