I got it covered...

Posted by Carlos the Great | Posted in | Posted on 4:12 PM

1) Don't Fear the Reaper - HIM
2) Carry On Wayward Son - The Showdown
3) Have a Cigar - Foo Fighters
4) The Man Who Sold the World - Nirvana
5) Solitary Man - HIM
6) Blue Monday - Orgy
7) Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine
8) I Fought the Law - Green Day
9) Orion - Rodrigo y Gabriela
10) Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24) - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
11) (Nothing But) Flowers - Guster
12) Oh Come All Ye Faithful - Twisted Sister
13) Tonight, Tonight - Panic! at the Disco
14) Turn the Page - Metallica
15) I Walk the Line - Live
16) Careless Whisper - Seether
17) Black - Staind
18) Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit
19) So Long, Farewell - The Vandals

Comments (1)

-I'm digging this cover of Don't Fear The Reaper
-I've always liked this Nirvana track. Excellent choice.
-YES! Neil Diamond!
-I'm not surprised that Blue Monday works so well in this style. Pretty cool.
-Great cover of Orion!
-This Twisted Sister track is cracking me up. I want to sing this version at church some time.

Post a Comment