Undercover

Posted by Amanda | Posted in | Posted on 8:44 PM

  1. Songbird - Coldplay (Oasis)
  2. On the Street Where You Live - Harry Connick Jr. (My Fair Lady)
  3. Spooky - Imogen Heap (Dusty Springfield)
  4. Twist and Shout - The Beatles (Top Notes via The Isley Brothers)
  5. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley (Leonard Cohen)
  6. Over the Rainbow - Melody Gardot (Wizard of Oz)
  7. Hurt - Johnny Cash (Nine Inch Nails)
  8. Leaving on a Jet Plane - Chantel Kreviazuk (John Denver)
  9. Save the Last Dance for Me - Michael Buble (Ben E. King & The Drifters)
  10. Cat's in the Cradle - James Taylor (Harry Chapin)
  11. Do You Realize - Postal Service (The Flaming Lips)
  12. My Favorite Things - John Coltrane (The Sound of Music)
  13. All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix (Bob Dylan)
  14. Baby It's Cold Outside - Ella & Louis (Frank Loesser)
  15. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing - Sufjan Stevens (Robert Robinson)
This is my last full week of classes & teaching before finals, so I'm just gonna go ahead and post early, since I expect by Sunday I'll be pretty much outta commission.

Aaand count it: Third time I've gotten every song on the widget. Word.

Comments (2)

I dunno, Amanda -- "Baby It's Cold Outside" doesn't have the entire song included, so can you really say you got ALL of 'em? :) Well done, though. Digging these tunes.

And for anyone who's curious, that's Ella Fitzgerald and Louis JORDAN. I assumed it would be Armstrong until I started listening to it and didn't hear the familiar croak of ol' Satchmo.

Oh, boo. The version on my iTunes has Louis Armstrong in it, not Louis Jordan. Meh. Still enjoyable either way, right?

Post a Comment