'Tis the Season!

Posted by Amanda | Posted in | Posted on 11:49 PM

I just flew in from Phoenix a few hours ago and tomorrow I'm off to Munich, so I'm going to post a setlist sans widget--I'm not quite as on top of things as David over there. I hope that's cool with everybody. (Most of these are easily accessible and/or very familiar, anyway.)

A few comments: 1) I love love LOVE the first track. Judge all you want--it won't phase me a bit. I have glorious memories of this song, most of which involve dancing and eating candy. 2) The last track is from The Snowman, which I loved watching over and over as a kid, melancholy as it is at times, and I assume you have all seen it, too. (If this is not the case, repent!) 3) The primary reason for including track 11 is because every time I hear the brass blast after the first line I think of Jared shaking his dang hobo-gloved hands at me at BR in Provo. 4) If I had more time, I would download Barbara Streisand's album so I could include her version of "Jingle Bells." I think that's it.
  1. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
  2. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Bing Crosby
  3. White Christmas - Michael Buble
  4. Winter Wonderland - Dean Martin
  5. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas - Bing, Frank, and Nat
  6. Carol of the Bells - Home Alone soundtrack
  7. Sleigh Ride - Harry Connick Jr.
  8. Winter Song - Ingrid Michaelson & Sarah Bareilles
  9. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - Bing Crosby
  10. Baby It's Cold Outside - Louis & Ella
  11. Let It Snow - Harry Connick Jr.
  12. O Tannenbaum - Nat King Cole
  13. I'll Be Home for Christmas - Bing Crosby
  14. Christmas Is All Around - Love Actually soundtrack
  15. New Year's Eve - Harry Connick Jr.
  16. Silent Night - The Carpenters
  17. Ukranian Bell Carol - Vienna Boys Choir
  18. Merry Christmas Darling - The Carpenters
  19. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
  20. Walking in the Air - Howard Blake (The Snowman soundtrack)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment