So-lo you cant hear me....

Posted by Shannon Simmons | Posted in | Posted on 8:16 AM


Okay, so I apologize for my delinquency. For starters, I realized I don't really choose to listen to songs with solo's in mind. This week I discovered that I am a lyrical kinda girl....regardless, I pawed through ALL my music searching for any songs that could fit this weeks bill. Ergo, A LOT of jazz. I do like jazz and that music is known for some killer improv/solo work. And yes, there is a repeat. It was intentional folks. I love that two jazz greats can have such a completely different take on the same song. I couldn't decide between the two, so I just posted both! Toward the end, I got a little punchy and wanted to include some fun stuff. I mean, who doesnt like the cheesy solo in the Eurythmics song? And I selected a nice crazy polk song to spice up the day -the Circus Polka by Myron Floren. Who doesnt love a good jam on the accordian? So while some of my music is serious, I hope you all enjoy the little tongue in cheek stuff I seemed to find in my library as well...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment